Green Roads CBD Relax Gummies – Assorted Flavors 10mg 30 count
Green Roads® CBD Edibles – 300mg Relax Gummies (30 DAY) – 30 Count
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
Green Roads CBD RELAX Gummies are the most delicious way to consume all-natural CBD in a convenient gummy snack. Pharmacist-formulated and infused with 10mg CBD per gummy, RELAX Gummies can make any situation more relaxing.
- 10mg of CBD per Relax gummy
- Best-tasting gummies on the market
- Consistent servings of CBD
- Mouthwatering sweet n’ sour flavor
- Super cute shape!
Corn Syrup, Sugar (from beets), Water, Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Lactic Acid, Pectin, FD&C Red 40, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1, 300 MG Isolate
Consult your physician before taking any new dietary supplements. Must be 18+ years older to consume.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.