Green Roads CBD Softgels – 25mg 30 Count
With hemp-derived cannabinoid extracts encapsulated in an easy-to-digest glycerol base, these CBD capsules are the perfect way to enhance your wellness routine.
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
Green Roads CBD Softgels – 25mg
Experience Green Roads CBD Softgels – 25mg. Like all Green Roads products, these softgels are sent to an independent lab for testing as part of rigorous quality control standards. With hemp-derived cannabinoid extracts encapsulated in an easy-to-digest glycerol base, these CBD softgels are the perfect way to enhance your wellness routine.
- Each capsule has 25mg of CBD, the perfect amount for many daily CBD users
- It’s easy to add to your existing wellness regimen, especially if you take other vitamins or supplements every day.
- You can bring them anywhere easily
- They have a neutral taste, just swallow one per day with water
Take 1 softgel per day or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional
Hemp-Derived Cannabinoid Extract (CBD), Coconut MCT Oil Carrier, Sunflower Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, Beta-caryophyllene, Gel Capsule (Gelatin, Water)
About Green Roads
Green Roads’ journey stars in 2013, long before the boom of CBD. At the time CBD products were highly controversial and very hard to get on the market. Because the company’s mission is to offer a safe, effective alternative to prescription medications, including those that may lead to dependency, they persisted and got the response they deserved. Their pharmacist-licensed compounds, creams, salves, oils, and edible products are specially formulated with soothing botanicals and natural plant-based ingredients, including precise combinations of CBD. They have now grown to sell their products in over 10,000 retail locations and are ranked as the largest privately-owned CBD company in the US.
Their vision is to bring customers natural products and know that “There’s Always an Alternative!”
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.