GoLove CBD Intimate Lubricant Water-Based 200mg 40ml
CBD-enriched GoLove lubricant soothes your body, relaxes your mind and lifts up orgasmic passions for both of you. The solution is in GoLove’s unique blend of body-safe ingredients, natural soothers and skin-nourishing hyaluronic serum—balanced with 200mg of therapeutic, USA-grown organic CBD.
- Serving Size
- Lab Results & Analysis
GoLove CBD Intimate Water-Based Lubricant helps reduce discomfort and anxiety, solves unwanted dryness and creates a full-body calm—so you can be more in the moment to explore and enjoy.
GoLove was created by industry experts, sexologist and author Dr. Sadie Allison and CBD scientist John Renko, B.S.E. Their research-based formula is lab-certified and dermatologist-tested.
Don’t put off sex and intimacy any longer. GoLove instead.
GoLove is formulated for your sexual health & wellness
- Water-based with 200mg of CBD (no THC)
- Natural and organic body-safe ingredients
- Hypoallergenic, pH-balanced and latex-safe
- Lab-certified and dermatologist-tested
CBD supports comfortable lovemaking
- Soothe and moisturize delicate skin
- Ease discomfort from inflammation
- Calm tension and sexual anxiety
- Relax pelvic floor muscles
CBD awakens pleasure & intimacy
- Increase blood flow and arousal
- Enhance glide and natural wetness
- Heighten tactile sensation and pleasure
- Enjoy easier-to-access, profound orgasms
- NO oil, alcohol, petrochemicals, silicone, glycol, paraben, glycerin, fragrance or artificial coloring.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.