Foria™ Wellness Tonic CBD Tincture Oil
$58.00 – $72.00
Daily CBD Supplement
Unwind tension, brighten your outlook, and support overall wellness with broad-spectrum CBD in 100% organic MCT coconut oil.
- 500mg: 30+ servings active CBD per bottle
- 1000mg: 60+ servings active CBD per bottle
- Broad-spectrum CBD from sun-grown USA hemp
- 100% organic MCT oil from sustainable coconuts
- Free of solvents, heavy metals, and pesticides
- No additives, preservatives or THC
- Our CBD Tonic is formulated for daily support, yet balanced enough for increased dosage when you need it.
- For best absorption, take your preferred dose (half a dropper full) and swish the oil around your tongue, cheeks and gums before swallowing.
- If this is not possible, you can add to a beverage, but you will absorb much less of the CBD.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- Start with half a dropper your first time and see how you feel after an hour.
- If you desire stronger relief & support, gradually raise your dosage over a few days while observing your body’s response.
- If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult your physician before use.
- CBD may temporarily decrease blood pressure, so if your blood pressure is already low, you may experience light-headedness. Drowsiness and dry mouth may also occur for some people.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Allergens: avoid usage if you are allergic to any ingredients. Contains coconut oil, which is considered a “tree nut.”
- Organic MCT Coconut oil
- Broad-Spectrum CBD-Rich Hemp Extract.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
Lab Results & Analysis