Foria™ Relief Suppositories 800mg 8 Count
Relief CBD Suppositories are formulated for relief during your period, or for local muscular relaxation and inflammation relief, and can be used vaginally or rectally. Each suppository delivers 100mg of broad-spectrum CBD right where you need it.
Broad-Spectrum CBD in Organic Cocoa Butter
Relief Suppositories are formulated for relief during your menstrual period, or for local muscular relaxation and inflammation relief, and can be used vaginally or rectally. Experience the soothing, tension-melting effects of our pristine broad-spectrum CBD. Each suppository delivers 100mg directly to the area that needs it most.
- 8 suppositories, 100mg active CBD each
- Broad-spectrum CBD from sun-grown USA hemp
- 100% organic & fair-trade cocoa butter
- Free of solvents, heavy metals, and pesticides
- No additives, preservatives or THC
Relief Where You Need It
Once again, Foria has followed nature’s design, creating an all-natural formula with the purest ingredients available, formulated for direct, local relief. The vagina and the rectum readily absorb CBD, creating muscular relaxation and localized relief from discomfort and inflammation.
Basics Suppositories are formulated for relief from menstrual cramping and discomfort. Basics Suppositories deliver 100mg of active, broad-spectrum CBD directly to the muscle and vascular tissues of the upper vagina and uterus. (Other over the counter remedies affect the entire body — often with unpleasant side-effects.)
Compared with CBD edibles and tinctures, these suppositories activate local receptors much faster.
Storage & Opening
- The suppositories remain solid below 76°F, so keep them in a cool place to prevent melting. If necessary, any broken or bubbled suppositories can be melted and reformed in the fridge.
- We suggest placing the suppository in the refrigerator for up to 15 minutes before use, to firm up the cocoa butter for easier insertion. Visit the restroom prior to insertion, and make sure your hands are clean.
- To open the package, separate one shell from the rest, then gently peel the flat plastic tabs apart to reveal the suppository inside.
- CBD can be most effective when cramping starts, or even before that, to help prevent runaway inflammation and pain.
- If possible, create a peaceful environment for yourself and lay on your back in a comfortable position. Insert the suppository into your vagina as deeply as possible using a finger or a tampon applicator.
- A cushion or pillow under your buttocks will help the CBD oil remain as close as possible to the tissue of your cervix and uterus. This yin-yoga position can also help release pelvic tension. Relax & enjoy for 10-20 minutes or longer if you are comfortable and have time.
- After the oil has had time to absorb and you stand up again, some may still exit your body. This is normal, but you may want to use a panty liner or tampon.
- CBD can create muscular relaxation and enhance tissue oxygenation, and as an adaptogen it can soothe chronic pain while enhancing pleasurable sensation.
- Feel free to experiment with rectal application as well, inserting as deeply as possible.
- Because Basics Suppositories contain all-natural oils, if you are inserting before sex, we recommend using non-latex protection.
- If you are pregnant or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult your physician before use.
- Avoid usage if you are allergic to hemp extract or cocoa butter.
- Keep out of reach of children.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
Lab Results & Analysis