Endoca CBD Tincture Oil
$30.99 – $128.99
Endoca CBD Tincture Oil
Endoca CBD Tincture Oil assists in the stimulation of your body’s endocannabinoid system, which helps promote balance and daily well-being. Endoca makes CBD extracts using a special innovative extraction process with no chemicals, just the compressed air you breathe, Co2 extraction is the best method for maintaining the whole plant properties. Our organic, non-GMO, CBD oil retains hemp’s natural complex structure of over 400 unaltered molecules.
- A single drop contains 5mg of CBD
- 1500mg of CBD per bottle
- Less than 0.2% THC
- Supports daily well-being
- Strong concentration
Hemp seed oil (50%), Omega 3 (0.75g), Omega 6 (2.5g), Vitamin E (5mg) phytocannabinoids cannabidiol 15% (CBD 1500mg), low concentrations of the natural forms of (CBC, CBG, CBN)
Myrcene, Limonene, Alpha & Beta-pinene, Linalool, B-caryophyllene, Caryophyllene oxide, Terpinolene, and Humulene.
Other natural molecules
Cannabis plant waxes, flavonoids (Quercetin, Apigenin, and Cannaflavin), alkanes, nitrogenous compounds, amino acids, ketones, glycosides, vitamins, pigments, water, cofactors, and co-nutrients.
*Cannabidiol (CBD) is a natural constituent of the hemp plant. No preservatives, artificial colors, vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO
- As a dietary supplement, use Endoca CBD once or twice daily.
- Our recommended usage is 1-3 drops per day on an empty stomach.
- To use the dropper, squeeze gently on the rubber tip and release to fill the dropper. To place drops under your tongue, fill the dropper and press gently on the rubber tip to release the droplets.
- Store bottle in a cool dry place.
- Hygiene tip – Avoid putting the dropper applicator in your mouth and putting it back in the bottle.
- We proudly work with the hemp plant, without adding any nasty chemicals to make every batch look or taste the same. Sometimes this means the taste and color of our products vary. But the CBD and terpene content will always be the same.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
Lab Results & Analysis