Empower® Topical Relief Oil
$29.99 – $53.99
Empower® Topical Relief Oil is a synergistic combination of essential oils, non-GMO carrier oils, and hemp-derived CBD extract. Empower® Topical Relief Oil soothes discomfort* and provides focused relief. Every batch is 3rd party lab-tested for superior quality and potency.
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
Empower® Topical Relief Oil
Empower® Topical Relief Oil is a synergistic combination of essential oils, non-GMO carrier oils, and hemp-derived CBD extract. Empower® Topical Relief Oil soothes discomfort* and provides focused relief. Every batch is 3rd party lab-tested for superior quality and potency. This relief oil has 68mg CBD per 9mL bottle, 113mg CBD per 15mL bottle, 227mg CBD per 30mL bottle.
- Cannabinoid sourcing: Hemp-infused products contain CBD derived from domestic hemp grown using natural and sustainable methods.
- Testing: Every batch of Empower’s award-winning formulas is infused with THC-free CBD extract and is 3rd party lab-tested.
- Available in three sizes: 9mL 15mL and 30mL.
- Dispensing type: Our 9mL and 30mL’s are roll-on bottles, and our 15mL is a pump bottle. This product can be conveniently carried and discreetly applied, providing focused relief whenever necessary*.
- Natural aroma: Lavender, Bergamot, & Wintergreen.
Directions for Use
Put this product right where it hurts. Roll this product onto clean, dry skin and massage the oil in until fully absorbed. Reapply often at first for best results.
Ingredients: Non-GMO Grapeseed Oil, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Mixed Tocopherols, CBD derived from organically grown hemp, Wintergreen, Bergamot, Organic Lavender, a proprietary blend of essential oils for fragrance.
Empower’s mission is to provide safe, high-quality topical products that empower customers to reduce their discomfort and lead more fulfilling lives. Furthermore, Empower® is vegan, non-GMO, free of parabens and synthetic scents, and is sustainably sourced. You can feel good about these products because of these stringent standards and the brand’s dedication to providing effective relief. Whether you have daily aches and pains, are an avid trainer, or experience arthritis, Empower has a product for you.
Specializing in powerful topicals, Empower wants to make CBD relief both luxurious and easy. Take their products on the go, or keep your bathroom stocked with their various topicals. Essential oils and other natural ingredients can keep your skin happy and moisturized while the CBD gets to work.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.