Elevate® Hemp Extract Oral Spray Natural Cinnamon
$9.99 – $119.00
Elevate® Hemp Extract Oral Spray – Natural Cinnamon. Available in five options – 7.5ml, 75mg bottle; 7.5ml, 150mg bottle; 7.5ml, 300mg bottle; 30ml, 600mg bottle; 30ml, 1200mg bottle
Elevate CBD Oral Sprays are perfect to use anywhere, anytime. Just spray under your tongue at home, in the car, at the gym, or in the office. Made with only full spectrum hemp extract, MCT and natural flavors, these clean and pure drops are Doctor formulated.
Key Product Facts:
- Available in five options – 7.5ml, 75mg bottle; 7.5ml, 150mg bottle; 7.5ml, 300mg bottle; 30ml, 600mg bottle; 30ml, 1200mg bottle
- Less than 0.3% THC by weight
- Natural ingredients; Vegan; No additives, preservatives or artificial ingredients
- Rich in Omega 3 fatty acids and amino acids
- Locally sourced hemp from the northeast region of the U.S.
- Produced in FDA registered, cGMP facility
- Lab-tested for accurate potency, purity, quality and safety
- Activates your body’s endocannabinoid receptors to promote balance
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
Lab Results & Analysis