Charlotte’s Web RECOVERY Ginger CBD Gummies 10mg
Yes, good things from the Earth can come from a gummy. RECOVERY gummies are not only squishy and delicious, but they also help support exercise-induced inflammation. These gummies are specially formulated with a botanical blend of ginger, turmeric, and a proprietary whole-plant hemp extract with CBD to support joint health and joint strength.
- Serving Size
Charlotte’s Web RECOVERY Ginger CBD Gummies
Charlotte’s Web RECOVERY Ginger CBD Gummies prove the Earth’s best things can come from a gummy. RECOVERY gummies are not only squishy and delicious, but they also help support exercise-induced inflammation. These gummies are specially-formulated with a botanical blend of ginger, turmeric, and a proprietary whole-plant hemp extract with CBD to support joint health and joint strength. They’ve paired their premium hemp extract with ginger and turmeric in gummy form to help you move easier and feel good.
- Turmeric supports healthy joints
- Ginger helps support a healthy inflammatory response
- Each serving has 80+ naturally-occurring phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and more
- Supports healthy joints
- Maintains joint mobility
- Helps support healthy recovery from exercise-induced inflammation.
- This unique botanical blend has been crafted with natural ingredients to help support joint health
- Flavored with natural juices from fruits and vegetables
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light
- Keep away from children
- Products that use ingredients grown in nature sometimes vary slightly from batch to batch.
- Charlotte’s Web products are not made with any additives or dyes to standardize the color of products
- Charlotte’s Web CBD oil products include whole-plant hemp extracts from Charlotte’s Web plants.
Why Charlotte’s Web?
CBD and the other 80+ phytocannabinoids found in hemp support various processes in the human body. Among the many other benefits that Charlotte’s Web users experience, some of the key ones are:
- A sense of calm and focus
- Relief from everyday stresses
- Help in recovery from exercise-induced inflammation
Charlotte’s Web products include a full range of phytocannabinoids and other beneficial plant compounds, including terpenes and flavonoids. Instead of using only CBD, research shows that using the whole plant is more beneficial. The plant maximizes benefits delivered throughout the body and provides additional wellness components.
If you are new to using CBD oil and are looking for a place to start, check out Charlotte’s Web’s other products.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.