Charlotte’s Web Hemp Extract Pet Oil Pump 17mg
$59.99 – $149.99
Now in a pump, our oil is a perfect addition to meals or a boost at snack time. And now with our unflavored and chicken-flavored options, any picky palate is sure to be pleased.
- USA Grown Hemp.
- 100mL and 30mL available
- Chicken-Flavored Oil or Unflavored
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
Formerly known as Charlotte’s Web PAWS, this whole-plant hemp extract features a full spectrum of hemp-derived cannabinoids. Now in a pump, our oil is a perfect addition to meals or a boost at snack time. And now with our unflavored and chicken-flavored options, any picky palate is sure to be pleased.
Dogs, like humans, have an Endocannabinoid System to help them maintain overall wellness, and CBD – along with hemp’s many other naturally occurring compounds – can help support good health for your canine best friend.
Blended with easily digestible MCT oil, our drops help support:
- A sense of calm
- Healthy hips and joints
- And more!
- Flavors: Unflavored and Chicken-flavored
- Made from USA Grown Hemp
- Contains approximately 17 mg of naturally occurring CBD per mL
For Best Results
- One serving twice daily.
This hemp extract oil can be given orally or added to your pet’s favorite food.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.