Charlotte’s Web Extra Strength CBD Oil 17mg
$74.99 – $188.99
Not quite sure where to start with hemp extracts with naturally occurring CBD? This is a great option, and a fan favorite. Charlotte’s Web extra strength CBD Oil is twice the strength of the basic Full Strength Hemp Cannabidiol (CBD) extract oil, Extra Strength is an easy addition to smoothies, coffee, foods or taken alone. Approx. 17mg CBD and 28mg hemp extract per 1mL serving.
- Serving Size
- Reviews (0)
Not quite sure where to start with hemp extracts with naturally occurring CBD? This is a great option, and a fan favorite. Charlotte’s Web extra strength CBD Oil is twice the strength of the basic Full Strength Hemp Cannabidiol (CBD) extract oil, Extra Strength is an easy addition to smoothies, coffee, foods or taken alone. Available in 2 sizes, and 4 flavors. Gluten free, Non-GMO, 100% Vegan, Kosher. Proudly certified by the U.S. Hemp Authority.
- USA Grown Hemp.
- Approx. 17mg CBD per 1mL serving
- Approx. 28mg hemp extract per 1mL serving
More than just CBD: CBD plus naturally-occurring phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and more in every serving.
Charlotte’s Web Extra Strength CBD Oil is designed to help maintain:
- Support for normal, everyday stresses
- Healthy recovery from exercise
- Support a sense of calm for focus
Charlotte’s Web uses limited, select ingredients to ensure you have the absolute best hemp extract oil possible, with no fillers. Charlotte’s Web oils include our premium hemp extract, oil, and flavor. That’s it.
- Dropper included
- The color of hemp extract CBD oil can vary from batch to batch. Charlotte’s Web products are not made with any additives or dyes to standardize the color of our products. That said, you’re left with only 100% natural CBD oil the way nature intended.
- Our extracts contain a unique blend of cannabinoids plus terpenes and flavonoids. Cannabinoids are phyto-compounds that are produced by the hemp plant. One of the most commonly known cannabinoids in hemp is non-psychoactive cannabidiol (CBD). Cannabinoids work with the mammalian Endocannabinoid System (ECS), which is a vast receptor system to support homeostasis and health.
- All pesticides, mildewcides, and herbicides used on our plants are 100% organic
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.