Charlotte’s Web Extra Strength CBD Oil – Mint Chocolate Flavor 30ml
Not quite sure where to start with hemp extracts with naturally occurring CBD? This is a great option, and a fan favorite. Charlotte’s Web extra strength mint chocolate flavor is twice the strength of the basic Full Strength Hemp Cannabidiol (CBD) extract oil, Extra Strength is an easy addition to smoothies, coffee, foods or taken alone.
- USA Grown Hemp.
- Approx. 25mg hemp extract per 1mL serving.
- Dosing Information
- Reviews (0)
More than just CBD: CBD plus naturally-occurring phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and more in every serving.
Charlotte’s Web premium hemp extract oil is designed to help maintain:
- Support for normal, everyday stresses
- Healthy recovery from exercise
- Support a sense of calm for focus
Charlotte’s Web uses limited, select ingredients to ensure you have the absolute best hemp extract oil possible, with no fillers. Charlotte’s Web oils include our premium hemp extract, oil, and flavor. That’s it.
- Dropper included
- The color of hemp extract CBD oil can vary from batch to batch. Charlotte’s Web products are not made with any additives or dyes to standardize the color of our products. That said, you’re left with only 100% natural CBD oil the way nature intended.
- Our extracts contain a unique blend of cannabinoids plus terpenes and flavonoids. Cannabinoids are phyto-compounds that are produced by the hemp plant. One of the most commonly known cannabinoids in hemp is non-psychoactive cannabidiol (CBD). Cannabinoids work with the mammalian Endocannabinoid System (ECS), which is a vast receptor system to support homeostasis and health.
- All pesticides, mildewcides, and herbicides used on our plants are 100% organic
- Extra Strength CBD Oil was formerly known as Everyday Plus Hemp Extract Oil
There is no official recommended dose for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed dosage of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect dosage for you.
Start with the lowest possible dose. Some conditions benefit from low dosage, some benefit from high dosage, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper dosage for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher dose of CBD, research suggests increasing your dosage every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current dosage is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD dosage affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which dosage helped you feel your best.