Charlotte’s Web CALM Lemon Lime CBD Gummies 10mg
$9.99 – $44.99
Charlotte’s Web CALM Lemon Lime CBD Gummies – 10mg. Calm gummies were formulated to help you meet life’s stressful situations with ease and better focus. Counter everyday stresses while supporting increased focus and relaxation with a botanical blend of lemon balm, L-theanine and whole-plant hemp extract by Charlotte’s Web™.
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
Charlotte’s Web CALM Lemon Lime CBD Gummies
While you can’t always plan for every tough or hectic moment in your day, you CAN take Charlotte’s Web CALM Lemon Lime CBD Gummies. The CALM Gummies are easily portable for on-the-go support when you’d like to tone down everyday stresses. Formulated with their proprietary hemp extract which features 80+ naturally occurring phytocannabinoids. Plus terpenes, flavonoids, L-theanine, and lemon balm are in every bite.
Charlotte’s Web hemp extract gummies help:
- Support relief from everyday stressors*
- Ease normal anxiety*
- Encourage relaxation, without drowsiness*
- Adults: Take 2 gummies daily, as needed.
- Good for relaxation.*
- As with any dietary supplement, consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition, or are taking any medications.
Additional Product Information
- Botanical blend formulated with natural ingredients to help support relaxation
- Flavored with natural juices from fruits and vegetables
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light
- Keep away from children
- Products made with ingredients grown in nature sometimes vary slightly from batch to batch
- Charlotte’s Web products are not made with any additives or dyes to standardize the color of products
- Charlotte’s Web CBD oil products include whole-plant hemp extracts from Charlotte’s Web plants. The extracts contain a unique blend of cannabinoids plus terpenes and flavonoids. Cannabinoids are phytocompounds that are produced by the hemp plant.
Why Charlotte’s Web?
CBD and the other 80+ phytocannabinoids found in hemp support various processes in the human body. Among the many other benefits that Charlotte’s Web users experience, some of the key ones are:
- A sense of calm and focus
- Relief from everyday stresses
- Help in recovery from exercise-induced inflammation
Charlotte’s Web products include a full range of phytocannabinoids and other beneficial plant compounds, including terpenes and flavonoids. Instead of using only CBD, research shows that using the whole plant is more beneficial. The plant maximizes benefits delivered throughout the body and provides additional wellness components.
If you are new to using CBD oil and are looking for a place to start, check out Charlotte’s Web’s other products.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.