cbdMD CBD Oil Tincture Drops – Berry
$22.49 – $157.49
Offer Ends In:
- All-natural wild berry extract
- Broad-spectrum cannabinoid extract containing CBG, CBDV, etc.
- Other beneficial molecules, essential oils, terpenes, and amino acids
- 100% organic, USA-grown/processed, non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegan
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
cbdMD CBD Oil Tincture Drops – Berry
cbdMD CBD Oil Tincture Drops Berry contain the highest premium cannabidiol currently legal in the United States. This proprietary “hybrid broad-spectrum” process produces the world’s purest CBD while preserving the plant’s other valuable cannabinoids, terpenes, amino acids, and essential oils necessary to ensure the highly sought after “entourage effect.” This innovative technique produces the industry’s only true full-plant cannabinoid extract containing zero THC.
cbdMD only uses 100% organic hemp, grown and processed at farms and cbdMD’s facility in the United States. Gluten-free and vegan certified, these CBD oil tincture drops are also non-GMO.
All-natural wild berry extract. A combination of berries, this flavor is sweet and subtle. Whether you prefer strawberries, blueberries, or perhaps raspberries, this unique flavor is the perfect blend of all your favorites.
Benefits & Features
- All-natural wild berry extract for a sweet yet subtle flavor
- 100% organic hemp grown and processed in the USA
- Non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free
- Zero THC, but entourage effect benefits from broad-spectrum extract
Why try CBD tinctures?
CBD tinctures and oils are the fastest-acting options available. Plus, they’re versatile. Add them to your morning beverages, yogurt, or smoothie, or just take it straight. All-natural flavors make them incredibly delicious and just the pick-me-up your wellness routine needs.
At cbdMD, they pride themselves on two things: quality and innovation. Their goal has always been to produce the industry’s absolute highest-quality CBD while using the most state-of-the-art growing and extraction techniques. Take the highest-quality hemp, combined with the industry’s most sophisticated extraction methods, and it’s obvious why their CBD oil is the first choice for medical practitioners, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, health stores, and nutritionists alike.
After all, American-grown hemp is different. Not all hemp is created equal. CBD produced in the United States is far superior to the lower quality extracts imported from overseas. With lenient regulations in foreign countries like Europe and China, cbdMD urges you to take the time to properly educate yourself before buying any CBD products. cbdMD sources its CBD from the highest-quality strains selected for premium CBD content.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.