cbdMD Botanical Sugar Scrub – Coconut 250mg 8oz
Looking to moisturize your dry skin while also removing any unwanted impurities and oils? The sugar scrub from cbdMD Botanicals helps uncover your healthiest skin by gently removing dead skin cells and providing deep hydration with shea butter and coconut oil. Refresh your skin through the power of CBD topical combined with a unique selection of premium ingredients designed for everyday skin health. This sugar scrub also includes Superior Broad Spectrum formula to give you the benefits of hemp derived extracts with just the right amount of exfoliation.
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
cbdMD Botanical Sugar Scrub – Coconut
cbdMD Botanical Sugar Scrub – Coconut is the best exfoliator for dry skin. After all, even the healthiest skin needs a little TLC from time to time. That’s why cbdMD Botanicals has crafted an entire suite of CBD skincare products designed to help boost your everyday skincare routine. This line of botanical beauty products is made with only premium ingredients, like coconut oil, shea butter, lavender essential oil, and so much more, all combined with innovative Superior Broad Spectrum hemp extract formula. All cbdMD products are made directly in their labs, and then sent to third-party testing facilities to ensure purity and consistency.
Benefits & Features
- Made with a proprietary formula of hemp-derived extracts (CBD, CBG, CBN)
- Crafted with skin hydrating Coconut Oil and Shea Butter combined with sugar exfoliator
- Manufactured in GMP registered facilities to ensure quality and consistency
- Third-party tested to guarantee no detectable levels of THC
- Delivers 250 mg of CBD per 8 oz tub
At cbdMD, they pride themselves on two things: quality and innovation. Their goal has always been to produce the industry’s absolute highest-quality CBD while using the most state-of-the-art growing and extraction techniques. Take the highest-quality hemp, combined with the industry’s most sophisticated extraction methods, and it’s obvious why their CBD oil is the first choice for athletes, medical practitioners, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, health stores, and nutritionists alike.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.