CBDistillery CBN+CBD Sleep Tincture Oil 450mg 1:3 150mg CBN + 450mg CBD 30ml
CBDistillery™ CBN:CBD 1:3 Oil Tinctures gives you all the wellness benefits of a full-plant extraction, with the added benefit of CBN. Each bottle contains 150mg of CBN and 450mg of CBD. CBN and CBD are known to be a natural alternative to help improve sleep, relief, and relaxation.
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
CBDistillery CBN+CBD Sleep Tincture Oil 450mg 1:3 150mg CBN + 450mg CBD
If you’re ready to kiss sleepless nights goodbye, meet your new favorite go-to product for enhanced sleep and relaxation! CBDistillery CBN+CBD Sleep Tincture Oil 450mg 1:3 150mg CBN + 450mg CBD gives you all the wellness benefits of a full-plant extraction, but with the added benefit of CBN.
Each bottle contains 150mg of CBN and 450mg of CBD. When CBN and CBD are paired together with other cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids, an enhanced “entourage effect” occurs, making this product a natural alternative to help improve sleep, relief, and relaxation.
How to Use:
- Shake before use.
- Press the dropper bulb and release it while submerged in oil.
- Take 1 serving (~1ml) orally before bedtime, hold under tongue for 15-20 seconds, then swallow. Adjust serving if necessary.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep away from children.
- For individual recommendations on CBD dosages, check with your physician or healthcare provider.
CBDistillery is dedicated to providing customers with honestly labeled, high-quality hemp-derived CDB products without gimmicks. They share third-party tested lab results and oversee every process from seed to shelf.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.