CBDistillery Broad Spectrum CBD Softgels 30mg
$9.99 – $114.99
CBDistillery™ Relief + Relax CBD 30mg Softgels give you all the wellness benefits of a full-plant extract, without the concern of THC*! Similar to full-spectrum softgels, these broad-spectrum CBD softgels give you the synergy of other cannabinoids and terpenes so that you can take advantage of what is known as the “entourage effect.”
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
CBDistillery Broad Spectrum CBD Softgels
CBDistillery Broad Spectrum CBD Softgels offer a perfectly pre-measured 30mg serving of CBD in each softgel. You will have a convenient, portable way to get your daily serving of CBD, without having to worry about mixing or measuring drops. The broad spectrum “entourage effect” multiplies the health and wellness benefits of CBD, but without THC.
- Available in 30 count and 60 count
- Small, convenient, and pre-measured with a 30mg serving of CBD. No mixing or measuring!
- Sourced from non-GMO industrial hemp grown in the USA through natural farming practices
- Oil Extracted from aerial plant part’ should be ‘aerial plant parts of US-grown industrial hemp
Suggested Use: Pop and go! Simply take with water and swallow like you would with any other supplement.
* May contain trace amounts of THC up to 0.05%
CBDistillery was founded in 2016 by a group of Colorado natives with the people’s best interests in mind. They thought people deserved high quality, fairly priced, U.S. grown hemp, so they made it happen. They set out on a mission to inspire consumers to think about alternative methods of wellness with the #CBDMOVEMENT™-. This brand is one of the largest, fastest-growing, and cost-effective brands in the CBD market today.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.