Aqua, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Terminalia Catappa Leaf Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, PVP, Tannic Acid, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract (20mg), Fragrance.
CBDfx Cucumber CBD Face Mask
$4.99 – $6.99
This broad-spectrum CBD face mask is designed to reduce inflammation from tired, puffy skin. Loaded with cucumber extract, this mask will leave your skin feeling refreshed and soothed. Available in 20mg and 50mg strengths.
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
Cucumber CBD Face Mask
CBDfx Cucumber CBD Face Mask delivers a hefty dose of CBD and soothing cucumber exactly where you need it the most.
This face mask is available with 20mg or 50mg of broad-spectrum CBD, offering all the benefits of cannabidiol. Whether your skin is dry and cracked from the winter chill or you’re battling an acne outbreak, hydrating cucumber soothes your skin in just 10 minutes.
Like all CBDfx products, the Cucumber CBD Face Mask is lab tested to guarantee potency and effectiveness. The simple ingredients help infuse CBD deep into your skin without any irritating fragrance or stickiness.
Studies suggest that CBD may reduce inflammation. If reducing skin redness and irritation is your goal, consider trying a CBD sheet mask for redness for getting the job done. Plus, CBD reduces inflammation in sebocytes – the glands in your skin that produce sebum. Since excess sebum production has been linked to acne, CBD skin care products like face masks might be the long-awaited solution to your pimple woes.
Skin care enthusiasts everywhere love cucumber extract for its hydrating powers. People love the soothing and firming attributes of this natural plant-based substance. If your skin is unsettled or stressed out, it will love the relaxing effects of the CBD Cucumber Face Mask.
How to Use:
Follow these simple steps to use your high-quality CBD-infused face mask:
- Thoroughly clean and dry your face. Use a gentle, all-natural cleanser, and allow your face to air dry before proceeding.
- Remove the mask from its packaging and gently unfold it. Make sure that you have fully unfolded the CBD oil face mask into a flat position before you continue.
- Place the cloth side of your anti-wrinkle mask on your face, and remove the plastic backing. Make sure that you carefully align the holes in your CBD face mask over your eyes, nostrils, and mouth.
- Gently pat and press every part of the CBD skin care mask until it fully adheres to your face. Make sure not to leave any air bubbles or loose areas.
- Leave the mask on for 10 minutes. Set a timer on your smartphone, and sit back and read a book or relax in whichever way you prefer.
- Remove the mask and throw it away. Gently pat your face to help the remaining serum absorb into your skin. Do not rinse your face.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.