CBDfx Charcoal CBD Face Mask
$4.99 – $6.99
This broad-spectrum CBD face mask is designed to remove the toxins from your skin. Infused with pure activated charcoal, this mask will leave your skin feeling invigorated and your pores cleared. Available in 20mg and 50mg strengths.
Charcoal CBD Face Mask
CBDfx Charcoal CBD Face Mask delivers potent, organic CBD into your skin. In addition, pure activated charcoal removes the toxins from your skin.
This face mask is available with 20mg or 50mg of broad-spectrum CBD, offering all the benefits of cannabidiol. Plus, it’s fast-acting, detoxifying, brightening, and invigorating for normal to oily skin in just 10 minutes.
Like all CBDfx products, the Charcoal CBD Face Mask is lab tested to guarantee potency and effectiveness. The simple ingredients help infuse CBD deep into your skin without any irritating fragrance or stickiness.
Studies suggest that CBD may reduce inflammation. If reducing skin redness and irritation is your goal, consider trying a CBD sheet mask for redness for getting the job done. Plus, CBD reduces inflammation in sebocytes – the glands in your skin that produce sebum. Since excess sebum production has been linked to acne, CBD skin care products like face masks might be the long-awaited solution to your pimple woes.
This CBD face mask includes pure activated charcoal to absorb oils and remove impurities from your skin. In addition to removing pore-clogging sebum, charcoal also removes bacteria, toxins, and other chemicals from your skin, which leaves you with a flawless complexion.
How to Use:
Follow these simple steps to use your high-quality CBD-infused face mask:
- Thoroughly clean and dry your face. Use a gentle, all-natural cleanser, and allow your face to air dry before proceeding.
- Remove the mask from its packaging and gently unfold it. Make sure that you have fully unfolded the CBD oil face mask into a flat position before you continue.
- Place the cloth side of your anti-wrinkle mask on your face, and remove the plastic backing. Make sure that you carefully align the holes in your CBD face mask over your eyes, nostrils, and mouth.
- Gently pat and press every part of the CBD skin care mask until it fully adheres to your face. Make sure not to leave any air bubbles or loose areas.
- Leave the mask on for 10 minutes. Set a timer on your smartphone, and sit back and read a book or relax in whichever way you prefer.
- Remove the mask and throw it away. Gently pat your face to help the remaining serum absorb into your skin. Do not rinse your face.
Aqua, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Oleanolic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract (20mg), Fragrance.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
Lab Results & Analysis