CBDfx Antioxidant Gummies with Turmeric & Spirulina – 8ct Pouch
Antioxidant CBD Gummies 8ct Pouch allows you to get a serious boost of nutrients while you enjoy our delectable CBD Gummies. CBDfx has taken their CBD gummy candy formula and combined it with spirulina and turmeric, a spice and superfood. This is one antioxidant gummy that you can have when you need it the most.
- Dosing Information
- Reviews (0)
Antioxidant CBD Gummies 8ct Pouch
The CBDfx Turmeric Gummy 8ct Pouch provides you with antioxidant-rich gummies that are made with our signature full spectrum hemp. Each Turmeric Gummy contains 5mg of organic, potent CBD along with boosting ingredients that will help you feel your very best each day.
Containing turmeric and spirulina, both these ingredients are known as “Superfoods” thanks to their abundance of health benefits. Spirulina is widely considered to be the most nutrient-dense food in the world, containing large amounts of B vitamins, iron, copper and more. Turmeric is known for its inflammation-reducing properties as well as its positive effects on the digestive and neurological systems.
You won’t find any cheap fillers or artificial sweeteners in our formula. These gummies are also gluten-free, vegan and non-GMO. And because we only use organic, full spectrum CBD, you can get more of this amazing plant’s benefits with each bite. Perfect for CBD enthusiasts who are always on the go, this travel-friendly resealable pouch is highly discreet. Plus, it provides you with enough beneficial hemp to last for a long time.
Most of our customers need only one Turmeric Gummy per day to reap its benefits. However, you may decide that the flavor is so irresistible that you want more than one. If you’re looking for a nutrient-rich way to enjoy our organic hemp, the CBDfx Turmeric Gummy 8ct Pouch is the way to go.
- 1 Pouch = 8 Gummies
- 1 Turmeric Gummy = 5mg Pure CBD Oil
What is Turmeric?
- Turmeric is a spice that comes from the turmeric plant.
- For centuries in India, turmeric has been used as a spice and a natural aid.
- It gives curry, mustards, butters, and even cheeses their yellow color.
- Has a warm and bitter taste.
- This herb has been found to boast anti-inflammatory properties.
- Possesses antioxidants.
- Curcumin is the leading active ingredient found in turmeric.
What is Spirulina?
- Spirulina is a non-threatening bacterium that grows in water.
- Spirulina dates all the way back to the Aztec civilization but thanks to NASA, it became popular again. This was due to how it could be grown in space and used by their astronauts.
- It contains a remarkably high number of nutrients.
- Boasts high levels of copper, protein, magnesium, and iron.
- The protein in spirulina is comparable to eggs, while containing all the essential amino acids.
- A typical daily dose is 1-3 grams, but doses of up to 10 grams per day have been utilized in an effective manner.
- This bacterium boasts incredible anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rich in antioxidants.
There is no official recommended dose for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed dosage of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect dosage for you.
Start with the lowest possible dose. Some conditions benefit from low dosage, some benefit from high dosage, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper dosage for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher dose of CBD, research suggests increasing your dosage every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current dosage is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD dosage affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which dosage helped you feel your best.