CBDfx Aloe Vera CBD Face Mask
$4.99 – $6.99
This broad-spectrum CBD face mask is designed to heal and tighten your skin. Infused with aloe vera, this mask will leave your skin feeling refreshed and enhance your natural glow. Available in 20mg and 50mg strengths.
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
Aloe Vera CBD Face Mask
CBDfx Aloe Vera CBD Face Mask is perfect for soothing redness, reducing inflammation, and helping heal acne.
This face mask is available with 20mg or 50mg of broad-spectrum CBD, offering all the benefits of cannabidiol. Plus, it contains the vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants found in aloe vera, which soothe and relieve skin irritation in only 10 minutes.
Like all CBDfx products, the Aloe Vera CBD Face Mask is lab tested to guarantee potency and effectiveness. The simple ingredients help infuse CBD deep into your skin without any irritating fragrance or stickiness.
Studies suggest that CBD may reduce inflammation. If reducing skin redness and irritation is your goal, consider trying a CBD sheet mask for redness for getting the job done. Plus, CBD reduces inflammation in sebocytes – the glands in your skin that produce sebum. Since excess sebum production has been linked to acne, CBD skin care products like face masks might be the long-awaited solution to your pimple woes.
This CBD face mask also includes aloe vera for extra healing benefits. Aloe is such a potent healing agent that medical practitioners use it as a treatment for burns. This plant has anti-inflammatory benefits, and it moisturizes and tightens your skin while fighting back against the growth of bacteria. You’ll love the way that aloe vera complements the healing benefits of CBD by promoting your skin’s natural glow.
How to Use:
Follow these simple steps to use your high-quality CBD-infused face mask:
- Thoroughly clean and dry your face. Use a gentle, all-natural cleanser, and allow your face to air dry before proceeding.
- Remove the mask from its packaging and gently unfold it. Make sure that you have fully unfolded the CBD oil face mask into a flat position before you continue.
- Place the cloth side of your anti-wrinkle mask on your face, and remove the plastic backing. Make sure that you carefully align the holes in your CBD face mask over your eyes, nostrils, and mouth.
- Gently pat and press every part of the CBD skin care mask until it fully adheres to your face. Make sure not to leave any air bubbles or loose areas.
- Leave the mask on for 10 minutes. Set a timer on your smartphone, and sit back and read a book or relax in whichever way you prefer.
- Remove the mask and throw it away. Gently pat your face to help the remaining serum absorb into your skin. Do not rinse your face.
Aqua, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Saccharomyces / Podophyllum Peltatum Filtrate, Extract, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl- Glycerin, Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract (20mg), Fragrance.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.