CBD Living Patch 60mg Single
CBD Living Patch is a transdermal patch infused with 60 mg of Broad Spectrum Nano CBD, which provides up to 96 hours of extended relief. Hypoallergenic and Latex free using Water-resistant medical-grade adhesive to help it stay put.
Utilizing our Proprietary Skin Retention Technology allows nutrients to better penetrate the layers of the skin, and stay on the skin longer, for lasting relief.
- Contains medical grade adhesive
- CBD Living uses only 100% organic hemp sourced from state-licensed farms in Oregon and Colorado.
- Made in the USA
Proprietary Broad Spectrum Nano Hemp Extract (Cannabidiol / CBD) 60 mg, Natural Terpenes (Myristate, Palmitate, Limonene), Coconut Oil, Sunflower Lecithin, Aloe Vera Polysaccharides, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Sweet Almond Oil, Red Palm Oil, Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil Extract, Persea Gratissima Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Sage, Citrus Essential Oil.
How to Use
- Wash and dry skin, then apply patch to painful area. Leave on for up to 96 hours.
- CBD Living Patch is water-resistant (you can shower with it on) but not waterproof (do not soak in bathtub, pool or hot tub).
- Do not apply to open wounds or sores.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Each patch contains 60 mg of broad spectrum nano hemp extract CBD.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
Lab Results & Analysis