CBD Living Energy Shot – Mixed Berry 30mg 2oz
Energize, Focus, and Relax with CBD Living Energy shot available in a delicious mixed berry fruity flavor. Combines 30 mg of Nano-CBD with 200 mg of Caffeine.
CBD Living Energy Shot – Mixed Berry
Energize, Focus, and Relax with CBD Living Energy shot available in a delicious mixed berry fruity flavor. Combines 30 mg of Nano-CBD with 200 mg of Caffeine. Utilizing Proprietary Water Soluble Nano Technology, CBD Living Energy Shot – Mixed Berry is a delicious and effective method of getting CBD. In-house scientists figured out a way to break down the CBD into nanoparticles, allowing it to pass easily through the blood membrane. This technique lets the nano-sized CBD immediately penetrate into your body’s cells, giving increased bioavailability at the cellular level — no waiting!
Features & Benefits
- Contains 200mg caffeine
- 30mg of CBD
- CBD Living uses only 100% organic hemp sourced from state-licensed farms in Oregon and Colorado
- Made in the USA
Purified Water, Mixed Berry Extract, Glycerin, Erythritol, Proprietary Broad Spectrum Nano Hemp Extract 30 mg, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Mixed Tocopherols.
How to Use
- Take half or whole bottle for energy as needed. Do not exceed two (2) bottles in a 24 hour period.
- Use or discard product within 72 hours after opening.
- Refrigeration not required.
- Each 2 fl oz (60 ml) container contains 30 mg of broad-spectrum nano hemp extract CBD, 40 calories, and 200 mg of caffeine.
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant, lactating or under the age of 18.
- Do not consume with other products containing caffeine.
- Excessive caffeine intake may cause nervousness, anxiety, occasional rapid heartbeat, or sleeplessness.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
Lab Results & Analysis