BOTA Warming Muscle Melt CBD Creme – Cinnamon 300mg 60ml
Gently apply a liberal amount to affected areas and massage until fully absorbed
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
Our ancestors have used cinnamon oil as a natural warming mechanism for centuries. So, the next time you have a draining day or complete a tough workout, melt away with BOTA™ Warming Muscle Melt Crème. This crème combines warming cinnamon oil, shea butter, and hemp extract to help you unwind. All products contain less than 0.3% THC.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.