Bluebird Botanicals Hemp Classic Concentrated Soft Gels – 15mg
$4.99 – $59.99
Bluebird Botanicals Hemp Extract Soft Gels – 30 count. CBD capsules with full-spectrum hemp extract & hemp seed oil. 15mg CBD oil per capsule.
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
Buy Bluebird Botanicals Hemp Classic Concentrated 15mg Soft Gels
CBD capsules for sale, made from USA grown hemp. Bluebird is an award winning CBD company that was founded in 2012, and provides quality CBD products you can trust.
- CBD oil extract emulsified in hemp seed oil
- 15mg CBD per capsule
- Other ingredients: Glycerin, Bovine Gelatin, Purified Water
- Color: green-gold/translucent
- Full-spectrum CBD oil extract for complete entourage effect
- 3rd-party batch tested for your safety and peace of mind
CBD oil capsules provide a convenient and tasteless CBD consumption experience. Hemp extracts, when abundant in terpenes, flavonoids and other aromatic compounds, can taste potent and potentially bitter. CBD hemp oil capsules are the perfect way to avoid the taste, and they’re also good for when you’re needing your cannabinoids on the go!
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.