Bluebird Botanicals CBD Isolate Tincture Oil
$24.99 – $133.99
1500+ mg CBD per ounce (30 mL). Hemp CBD isolate & organic fractionated coconut (MCT) oil with non-detectable levels of THC*.
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
Bluebird Botanicals CBD Isolate Tincture Oil Without THC
Bluebird Botanicals CBD Isolate Tincture Oil Without THC is the first of its kind from the already trusted CBD brand. This THC Free* CBD oil has non-detectable levels of THC. It contains isolated CBD extract emulsified in fractionated coconut (MCT) oil. This blend is perfect for those looking to enjoy CBD oil without the presence of THC or those who are looking to increase the amount of CBD in their daily health regimen while taking full-spectrum extracts.
THC Free* CBD Oil Ingredients
- Hemp CBD Isolate: 1,500+ mg CBD per fluid ounce
- Organic fractionated coconut oil (MCT)
Hemp CBD Isolate
Most of Bluebird’s CBD oils contain a full-spectrum hemp extract to promote the “entourage effect.” However, full-spectrum hemp extracts include very small amounts of THC. This THC-Free CBD Oil blend features a pure CBD isolate instead to provide users with strictly CBD and no THC*. This blend provides a lower-risk alternative for civil servants and athletes who undergo rigorous drug screenings and consumers with extra sensitivities to THC. Likewise, since full-spectrum extracts often produce a strong and bitter flavor, this blend is ideal for those looking for a taste-neutral experience.
Organic Fractionated Coconut (MCT) Oil
Medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) is a common ingredient in natural food products today because of its ability to be easily and rapidly digested by the body — making this a fast-acting CBD Oil. MCT can come from several different sources, but Bluebird only uses organic fractionated coconut oil as their MCT source in this blend.
Standard Use & Typical Serving Size
- Bluebird Botanicals CBD Isolate Tincture Oil – THC-Free Serving Size: 0.5 ml (approximately 15 drops)
- Daily Recommended Servings: Take 1 serving by mouth up to four times per day or as directed by a medical professional. Do not exceed 4 servings per day.
- Concentration Per Serving: 25+ mg of cannabidiol (CBD)
*Non-detectable levels of THC according to HPLC analysis by third-party labs
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.