Bloom Farms CBD Tincture Oil + CBG – Comfort 600mg + 600mg CBG 30ml
Comfort CBG Tincture is formulated with organic olive oil for those with sensitive digestion. Start your journey to better gut health.
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
Bloom Farms CBD Tincture Oil + CBG – Comfort 600mg + 600mg CBG
Bloom Farms CBD Tincture Oil + CBG – Comfort 600mg + 600mg CBG is formulated with organic olive oil for those with sensitive digestion. Start your journey to better gut health.
- Per Bottle: 600 mg CBG, 600 mg CBD
- Per Serving: 5 mg CBG, 5 mg CBD
- 120 1/4 ml servings
- Gluten-Free, Kosher-Certified, Non-GMO
Formulated with organic olive oil for those with sensitive digestion, this soothing combination featuring full-spectrum CBG-rich whole-plant hemp extract is said to support gut health alongside mind-body balance and an overall sense of wellness—so you can make each day a better day.
Suggested Use: 1. Shake. Because they have different weights, the olive oil and cannabinoid extracts may slightly separate between uses. Simply shake to restore the suspension.
2. Measure. Use the included dropper to select proper measurement. Pull tincture into the dropper to the indicator line for a 1/4 ml serving.
3. Deposit. Place tincture under tongue, being careful to keep the dropper clean. If taking more than one serving, deposit only 1/4 ml at a time.
4. Relax. Allow to absorb for 30-60 seconds. Activation may take up to 45 minutes; however, sublingual delivery may result in immediate onset.
Take up to 2 times per day, spaced out by 5-6 hours, or take whole daily amount before bed. Do not exceed 1 ml (4 servings) in 24 hours.
5. Store. After use, seal tightly and store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.