Bloom Farms CBD Relieve Lotion
In addition to a proprietary herbal blend, the broad-spectrum CBD is enhanced with black cumin seed oil and other herbs that provide strong, long-lasting relief. This lightweight formula absorbs quickly and leaves no greasy residue.
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
Bloom Farms CBD Relieve Lotion
This lightweight Bloom Farms CBD Relieve Lotion was designed as daily support for continuous relief of targeted areas. Reviewed by a dermatologist and clinically tested.
- 1.7 oz (50 ml) with 600 mg CBD
- Use as a regimen for maximum benefit
- Airless pump to maximize shelf life
- Use up to three times daily, then once or twice daily to maintain
- Hypoallergenic Formula
- Clinically tested, reviewed by a dermatologist
For best results:
- Shake. Separation may occur between uses.
- Apply. Massage one or two pumps into the affected area until absorbed.
- Repeat. Use up to three times daily to start, then once or twice a day to maintain.
- Important: Avoid using near the eyes. This product may be used on clean skin anywhere on the body except mucous membranes and sensitive areas. It is not intended to treat dry or irritated skin. Do not use on broken or irritated skin or directly on blemishes. For external use only.
Daily Support for Continuous Relief
Bloom Farms proprietary herbal blend plus key herbs and black cumin seed oil work synergistically with CBD for a greater effect. Best used as a daily regimen to provide daily support, it’s recommended to start with up to three applications per day, then one or two to maintain.
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil, Proprietary Herbal Blend, (Broad-Spectrum) Whole-Plant Hemp Extract, Heptyl Undecylenate, Jojoba Esters, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Cetyl Hydroxycellulose, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol.
Size: 1.7 fl. oz (50 ml)
CBD Content: 600 mg
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
About Bloom Farms
Bloom Farms works with responsible American farmers to craft the finest products available. All of their products are thoughtfully formulated from specific hemp strains and thoroughly lab-tested for potency and purity.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.