Ananda Touch Bliss Intimate Oil 250mg CBD
Formulated by Ananda Medical Director, Dr. Alex Capano, to enhance and equalize the sexual experience for everyone. All-natural ingredients intentionally selected to stimulate and soothe. 250mg of hemp-derived cannabinoids per bottle, all cultivated from sun-grown cannabis on our own farms in Kentucky.
- Serving Size
- 2oz bottle
- 250mg of hemp-derived cannabinoids per bottle, all cultivated from sun-grown cannabis on our own farms in Kentucky.
- Full Spectrum of Cannabinoids + synergistic terpene infusion
- Essential Oils, Organic Theobroma, Coconut Oil & L-arginine for additional Bliss
- Plant-based ingredients
- Made in the USA
- Formulated by Ananda Medical Director, Dr. Alex Capano, to enhance and equalize the sexual experience for everyone.
- All-natural ingredients intentionally selected to stimulate and soothe.
- Free from pesticides, heavy metals, and other harmful chemicals.
- pH balanced and sugar free to ensure safety in delicate tissue.
- Federally legal in all 50 U.S. States with less than 0.3% THC.
Shake well before use. Really, though, shake it up! For optimal results, apply at least 15 minutes before getting (too) busy. Apply to wherever you desire, as Bliss is safe for use inside and out. Use that extra time to your advantage. Build anticipation and take a few more minutes; Then, find your Bliss!
You can use Bliss safely and liberally. A quarter sized amount is suitable for many, but some may need more. This is perfectly fine. And while we recommend 15 minutes of anticipation, some may benefit from waiting even longer. Discover what works best for you.
Just be sure not to use Bliss with latex protection, as any oil-based product can degrade latex and render it ineffective.
- Ananda Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract – Rich in CBD and rare cannabinoids, such as CBG and CBN, and containing less than 0.3% THC, full-spectrum hemp extract is known to boost our endocannabinoid system. This can relax the body and mind, stimulate pleasure, increase blood flow, and decrease pain.
- Peppermint and Black Pepper – Sourced from plant-derived essential oils, creating cooling and heating sensations
- Cacao Seed Butter – The theobromine in cacao is the only food known to contain anandamide, the bliss neurotransmitter. And, it tastes great!
- Coconut Oil – Ideal for increasing natural lubrication
- L-Arginine – This amino acid can safely increase vasodilation, improving blood flow and stimulating tissue.
- Cetearyl – A plant-derived, moisturizing emulsifier that contains healthy fatty acids and is used safely in organic beauty products.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.