Ananda Touch Bliss Intimate Oil 10mg CBD Single-Use Packets
$14.99 – $89.99
Formulated by Ananda Medical Director Dr. Alex Capano to enhance and equalize the sexual experience for everyone. All-natural ingredients intentionally selected to stimulate and soothe. Single-Use packets each contain 10mg of hemp-derived cannabinoids per bottle, all cultivated from sun-grown cannabis on Ananda’s own farms in Kentucky.
Ananda Touch Bliss Intimate Oil 10mg CBD – Single-Use Packets
Here are a few important details about Ananda Touch Bliss Intimate Oil 10mg CBD Single-Use Packets:
- Enjoy these packs in 5-count and 30-count single-use packets
- 10mg of hemp-derived cannabinoids per packet, all cultivated from sun-grown cannabis on Ananda’s own farms in Kentucky
- Full Spectrum of Cannabinoids + synergistic terpene infusion
- Essential Oils, Organic Theobroma, Coconut Oil & L-arginine for additional Bliss
- Plant-based ingredients
- Made in the USA
- Formulated by Ananda Medical Director, Dr. Alex Capano, to enhance and equalize the sexual experience for everyone.
- All-natural ingredients intentionally selected to stimulate and soothe.
- Free from pesticides, heavy metals, and other harmful chemicals.
- pH balanced and sugar-free to ensure safety in delicate tissue.
- Federally legal in all 50 U.S. States with less than 0.3% THC.
Shake these packets well before use (really, though, shake it up!) For optimal results, apply at least 15 minutes before getting (too) busy. Apply to wherever you desire, as this Bliss oil is safe for use inside and out. Use that extra time to your advantage. Build anticipation and take a few more minutes. Then, find your Bliss!
You can use Bliss safely and liberally. A quarter-sized amount is suitable for many. And while we recommend 15 minutes of anticipation, some may benefit from waiting even longer. Discover what works best for you.
*Note: Be sure not to use Bliss with latex protection, as any oil-based product can degrade latex and render it ineffective.
Here’s the ingredient break-down list for Bliss Intimate Oil.
- Ananda Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract: Rich in CBD and rare cannabinoids, such as CBG and CBN, and containing less than 0.3% THC, full-spectrum hemp extract is known to boost your endocannabinoid system. This can relax the body and mind, stimulate pleasure, increase blood flow, and decrease pain.
- Peppermint and Black Pepper: Sourced from plant-derived essential oils to create cool and hot sensations.
- Cacao Seed Butter: The theobromine in cacao is the only food known to contain anandamide — the bliss neurotransmitter. And, it tastes great!
- Coconut Oil: Ideal for increasing natural lubrication.
- L-Arginine: This amino acid can safely increase vasodilation, improving blood flow and stimulating tissue.
- Cetearyl: A plant-derived, moisturizing emulsifier that contains healthy fatty acids and is used safely in organic beauty products.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
Lab Results & Analysis