Ananda Hemp Full Spectrum CBD Oil
$43.99 – $69.99
Every bottle of Ananda Full Spectrum 600 Hemp Oil Tincture contains 600 mg of active cannabinoids and each bottle of Ananda Full Spectrum 300 Hemp Oil Tincture contains 300 mg of active cannabinoids.
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
Ananda Hemp Full Spectrum CBD Oil
Here are the quick product specs for Ananda Hemp Full Spectrum CBD Oil:
- 30ml Bottle
- 300mg or 600mg of active Cannabinoids per bottle
- 10mg or 20mg Active Cannabinoids per Serving
- Full Spectrum of Cannabinoids
- Carried in organic, cold-pressed hemp seed oil and MCT (medium-chain triglycerides) oil
- Plant-based ingredients
- Made in the USA
SPECTRUM 300 & 600 – CBD OIL TINCTURE DETAILS
Every bottle of Ananda Full Spectrum 600 Hemp Oil Tincture contains 600 mg of active cannabinoids. Each bottle of Ananda Full Spectrum 300 Hemp Oil Tincture contains 300 mg of active cannabinoids. Ecofibre Ltd., our parent company, owns the largest private cannabis seed bank consisting of over 300+ cultivars and ascensions gathered from nearly every continent on the planet.
Ananda Hemp Full Spectrum Hemp Oil Tincture is tested with the same rigorous standards as all their hemp oil products to achieve the highest-quality, premium hemp oil product on the market.
MADE & GROWN IN THE USA
Ananda is proud to say their hemp oil products are 100% grown and processed in the USA and certified by the Kentucky Dept. of Agriculture. Ananda Hemp is one of the largest producers of domestic hemp, grown by 8th generation Kentucky farmers on over 500 acres.
- Ananda Hemp Flower Extract
- Raw, Organic Cold-Pressed Hemp Seed Oil
- MCT Oil
- Botanical Terpene Blend
Ananda Hemp is proud to provide farm-to-table products straight from Kentucky growers without pesticides or chemicals. According to the brand, hemp production is an art, and it dedicates itself to best practices. Products include both full- and broad-spectrum tinctures, softgels, pet formula, salve, and intimacy oil.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.