CBD for Sleep
Catching those precious Zzzs may seem impossible at times, but with CBD products for sleep, you just might find your way to dreamland. CBD for sleep typically combines CBD with other sleep-promoting botanicals and ingredients, such as chamomile, lavender, and melatonin.
CBD for sleep comes in a variety of forms, including soothing topicals to help you relax, tincture oils, as well as gummies that make for the perfect nightcap. You may also be interested in checking out CBN products.
Can CBD help me sleep?
- Studies show that CBD, often when combined with other sleep-promoting ingredients, like melatonin, can provide deeper, more restful sleep. Learn more about CBD and insomnia here.
How much CBD oil should I take?
- How much CBD oil you should take depends on your unique body system, including your metabolism, height, weight, activity level, and other factors. Consult your doctor for the best advice about adding CBD to your routine. It will likely be a process of trial-and-error to find the best CBD product for you.
How do I use the dropper when taking CBD oil?
- Fill the dropper with the recommended amount for serving size (found on the bottle) and place the oil under your tongue. Hold it under your tongue for about 30 seconds before swallowing for maximum absorption.
What other issues can CBD help me with?
- Many studies have shown that CBD may help with stress, anxiety, restlessness, insomnia, alertness, focus, nausea, varieties of skin conditions, sore muscles and joints, and many other issues. Read our blog to learn more about the benefits of CBD.
How long does CBD oil or pure CBD oil stay in your system?
- How long CBD stays in your system depends on a variety of factors — your body, how often you use CBD, what strength you use, and so on. CBD may remain in your system for 1–2 days or anywhere from 4–25 days. It is still being studied. There are a few ways to learn more about your CBD oil and if it is pure.