Collection: Kat's Naturals
About Kat’s Naturals
Kat’s Naturals is on a mission to make a positive impact all around the world. As an educated herbalist and nutritionist, Kat Merryfield cares about giving others the most organic products straight from her backyard in the Tennessee countryside — hence Kat’s Naturals. After a decade of crafting natural goods, she started creating farm-to-home remedies from CBD oil in 2015.
The company works to increase veterans’ quality of life and donates a part of its profit to the Atlanta Organization Operation Rally Point.
Eager to stimulate the local economy, they work with regional vendors and farms and stay active in their local community
Finaly, as a thank you to their land for producing supportive nutrients, they’ve worked toward creating the most sustainable company possible. Kat’s goal is to reduce packaging and materials while still offering the most potent CBD product on the market. From drops to creams, each of their products is conveniently sized to fit in your medicine cabinet, purse, or bag without having to compromise on full-value relief.
Kat’s Naturals CBD Products
Nurture your body and mind from the ground up with Kat’s Naturals.
They always use American-grown organic hemp and sustainably sourced essential oils like peppermint, wild orange, and ginger.
From Farm to Bottle
Their process focuses on creating the most transparent and highest-quality CBD products and infusing therapeutic energy in them.
- Harvest: Their American grown organic hemp is cultivated by three multi-generational Southeastern farms.
- Extract: Their CBD is 99.9% pure due to the consistently clean process of using critical CO2 extraction without the use of harsh chemicals.
- Distill: Their CBD oils are triple distilled to remove earthy undertones and maximize the concentration of each dose.
- Purity: Their soils, plants, and doses are examined throughout the entire process to test for pesticides, chemicals, and the cannabinoid profile. All of their products come with a third-party Certificate of Analysis (COA) so you know exactly what is in each bottle.
- Potency: They bottle higher concentrations of CBD in their products that enable you to choose custom doses depending on your needs.