About Kat’s Naturals
As an educated herbalist and nutritionist, Kat Merryfield cares about giving others the most organic products straight from her backyard in the Tennessee countryside — hence Kat’s Naturals. After a decade of crafting natural goods, she started creating farm-to-home remedies from CBD oil in 2015.
After serving in the military for 13 years, Kat’s husband Brian started showing signs of stress related to combat. Kat had been making natural health products for several years and decided to experiment with CBD in the pursuit of helping her husband.
Since the fruition of Kat’s Naturals, the company has been working to help veterans and their families.
They donate a portion of their profits to the Atlanta Organization Operation Rally Point, which assists veterans with their transition back to civilian life by offering in-house programs and mentorship. Through natural remedies and donations, they want to rebuild veterans’ lives in the best way possible.
Additionally, as a thank you to their land for producing supportive nutrients, they’ve worked toward creating the most sustainable company possible. Kat’s goal is to reduce packaging and materials while still offering the most potent CBD product on the market. From drops to creams, each of their products is conveniently sized to fit in your medicine cabinet, purse, or bag without having to compromise on full-value relief.
Kat’s Naturals Products
Nurture your body and mind from the ground up with Kat’s Naturals.
They always use American-grown organic hemp and sustainably-sourced essential oils like peppermint, wild orange, and ginger.
From Farm to Bottle
Their process focuses on creating the most transparent and highest-quality CBD products.
- Harvest: Their American grown organic hemp is cultivated by three multi-generational Southeastern farms.
- Extract: Their CBD is 99.9% pure due to the consistently clean process of using critical CO2 extraction without the use of harsh chemicals.
- Distill: Their CBD oils are triple distilled to remove earthy undertones and maximize the concentration of each dose.
- Purity: Their soils, plants, and doses are examined throughout the entire process to test for pesticides, chemicals, and the cannabinoid profile. All of their products come with a third-party Certificate of Analysis (COA) so you know exactly what is in each bottle.
- Potency: They bottle higher concentrations of CBD in their products that enable you to choose custom doses depending on your needs.