Healthy Skin CBD
About Healthy Skin CBD
Healthy Skin CBD is a team made up of product development experts that are dedicated to helping people with their innovative and entrepreneurial approach towards skincare. Their mission is to help acne sufferers treat their symptoms with healthier and more natural product solutions. The inspiration for their work can be defined by 3 key factors:
- Frustrated by the fact that most acne treatment products out there are full of harsh and unnecessary chemical fillers, they wanted to create a more natural treatment with fewer unwanted side effects.
- They’ve uncovered the healthy skincare benefits of CBD, derived from the hemp plant. They’re the first company to ever use CBD in an acne treatment regimen. They want to share their knowledge and benefits of this ingredient with the world.
- They’ve been developing skincare products for other well-known brands for years and the entrepreneurial bug finally hit them hard — leading them to develop a product line of their own that would help people in a positive way.
About Healthy Skin CBD Products
What is Healthy Skin CBD’s secret weapon against acne? You probably guessed it — CBD!
Cannabidiol (CBD) is naturally derived from the hemp plant. Studies have shown that it has powerful properties that can help reduce skin inflammation.
They’ve combined CBD with multiple natural skin-enhancing ingredients and acne-fighting ingredients to create an effective over-the-counter acne treatment regimen for all skin types.
- Vegan Product
- Paraben-Free & Sulfate-Free
- No Animal Testing
This twice-daily, 3-step regimen fights acne and soothes skin without harsh chemicals. The secret is CBD, the ultra-nourishing, nutrient-rich, redness-reducing, antioxidant-powerhouse derived naturally from hemp.
- Attack the bacteria that causes acne before it starts
- Soothe and calm skin
- Reduce redness and pore size
- Give you clearer skin in as little as 4 weeks
To use the system, simply follow steps 1, 2, and 3 in chronological order twice per day. Once in the morning and once in the evening.
- Step 1 Clean (Cleanser) – Apply a dime-size amount of cleanser to damp skin and gently massage your entire face, avoiding the eye area. Rinse well. (May also be used on your chest and back.)
- Step 2 Hydrate (Toner) – Apply the toner to a cotton pad and gently wipe your entire face, avoiding the eye area. Do not rinse. (May also be used on your chest and back.)
- Step 3 Protect (Moisturizer) – Apply to your entire face and massage until absorbed into your skin, avoiding the eye area. Do not rinse. (May also be used on your chest and back.)