About Ananda Hemp
Innovators in hemp production, education, and legalization, Ananda Hemp wants its customers to live a blissful life. Ananda’s products grow under the care of generational farmers in Kentucky. However, the brand originates from the expertise of a seasoned genetic development company based in Australia with ties all over the world.
The brand has a high level of certification that allows it’s genes to move from Australia to the U.S. with DEA import permits. The Kentucky Department of Agriculture then gives genetic info and seeds to contracted farmers. This stands in contrast to other brands found beyond Direct CBD Online whose sources are sometimes questionable, non-certified, or hard to trace.
About Ananda Hemp Products
Ananda Hemp is proud to provide farm-to-table products straight from Kentucky growers without pesticides or chemicals. According to the brand, hemp production is an art, and it dedicates itself to best practices. Products include both full- and broad-spectrum tinctures, softgels, pet formula, salve, and intimacy oil.
Ananda tests their hemp extracts at every step of the process to ensure quality and consistency. By the time products reach the shelves, they have been tested at least three times for potency, contaminants, and quality. The brand only uses notable, certified cannabis and food testing labs to verify the consistency of its products.
- Full-spectrum, unflavored tinctures are available in 2000mg, 600mg, and 300mg potencies.
- The broad-spectrum unflavored tincture comes in 600mg.
- 15mg softgels come in a 30-count or 60-count bottle.
- The full-spectrum tincture for pets has 300mg of CBD.
- The convenient, topical salve contains 125mg of CBD.
- Bliss Intimate Oil provides 250mg of CBD.