How Will CBD Make Me Feel?
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]“How will CBD make me feel?” is one of the most common questions we receive. And, of course, we’re here to help you feel empowered and well-informed about your choice to include CBD in your wellness journey in any capacity.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
Let’s talk about bioavailability
When it comes to supplements and medications you put in your body, there is something called bioavailability. Bioavailability is the extent and rate that your body absorbs a substance. Bioavailability changes with the administration method, and is especially applicable when considering CBD gummies (or other edibles) or CBD oils that you take sublingually. If you’re interested in products that have higher bioavailability, in fact, the highest available, we recommend water-soluble CBD.
How long does it take for CBD to kick in?
How long it takes for you to feel the effects of CBD depends on several factors, including your serving size, delivery method, as well as further details about your unique biome. For the best advice, always consult your physician, as he or she understands your medical history the best. He or she will also be able to advise you if CBD will interact negatively with any other medications you’re taking or any conditions you may have.
- Sublingual method: This is the fastest-acting method, taking roughly 20–40 minutes for you to feel effects. CBD tinctures and oils are taken in this manner. Here’s how to do so.
- Topicals: These products often take a bit longer — up to an hour — but the concentration is high enough that you’ll feel the effects for several hours.
- Edibles: These are usually the mildest and the most difficult to judge. They can take anywhere from 20 minutes to two hours, depending on your metabolism and other factors.
How do I know which CBD products will make me feel the best?
Though there is an overwhelming number of CBD products out there, there are easy ways to determine which product form you’ll enjoy and or benefit from the most. Consider the following:
- Whichever symptom or set of symptoms is bothering you
- How quickly you want your CBD to take effect
- What form would suit you best, as well as other factors, like scents and flavors
- Price, strength, brand, availability, and more
That being said, you may have to reevaluate your CBD routine somewhat regularly with your physician’s advice.
You can find the full rundown of how to find the most-effective CBD for you in our post: Which CBD Product is Best?
Find research related to other frequently asked CBD questions on our CBD Information Guide.
Mike’s Story: CBD for Anxiety, Sleep, and Recovery
Mike has been using CBD products for almost two years. As an entrepreneur, high-stress situations are common for Mike, and he also trains often. In the video below, hear how CBD has helped him significantly with his anxiety, sleep, and recovery in his active lifestyle.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Feel like you can relate to Mike’s story? You can browse a wide variety of CBD products on our site, and we’re constantly adding new brands and products. Of course, keep your doctor in the loop, too.
Leave a Reply